DB-Force The Amen
The Amen is the legendary "Amen Break", packed in a powerful VST Plugin. No more wasting Your time with slicing and re-arranging Your Amen Break wave file. Just play Your MIDI, turn some knobs and make beats. The Amen Break is already sliced up into it's single drum hits. Each single slice can be triggered by it's own MIDI note. It can be rearranged with no limits, so that You can produce the "Amen"- beat of your choice. It has two types of amp envelopes, one main envelope, which has effect to all slices, and each single slice additionally has it's own envelope for more individual tweakings. It has a multimode filter, an ADSR filter envelope, two LFO's and an effects section with phaser, bitcrusher, distortion and a reverb. The slices can be played forward and reverse by Velocity strength.
- Synthesis: Sample-based.
- Each sinle slice ca be triggered by it's own MIDI note (C1 - A4).
- 1 Resonance Four Pole State Variable
Filter, switchable between Low Pass, High Pass, Bandpass and switchable
12/24 dB slope, Resonance can be driven up to self oscillation.
- 1 ADSR Filter Envelope.
- 1 AD Amp Envelope.
- AD Envelope for each single slice.
- 2 host syncable LFOs.
- Effects section wit Phaser, Bitcrusher, Distortion and Reverb.
- Each single slice can be played forward (Velocity set from 0 to 100) and reverse (Velocity set from 101 to 127).
- Each single slice can be played once or looped (can be set separately for forward and reverse)
- editable forward start/end positions, editable reverse start/end positions for each single slice
- all functions fully automatable.
- MIDI Learn function for each knob/button
System requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 bit or 64 bit), any CPU that supports SSE (Intel Pentium III and above, AMD XP and above, Multicore CPU recommended), 128 MB RAM
ca. 15 MB Diskspace, 32 bit VST Host Software. (Cubase, FL Studio, Ableton Live or similar)
Important for Ableton Live users: if You have problems with automations (not available) You need a configuration file in Your Ableton "Preferences" folder. Just click HERE to download this configuration file. Unzip it into "C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Ableton\Live\Preferences".With this configuration it should work. Note: You need to configurate Your Folder options in Windows control panel to see all hidden folders.
Note: This Plugin is just 32 bit (64 bit version is under progress), but may work under some 64 bit VST Host Software that supports also 32 bit plugins
Install instructions: just unpack the .zip file to Your VST Plugins folder.